Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Practical Jokester

I have pulled one on Jason twice in the last week. For April Fool's, I acted like I had to work late and didn't know if I wanted to see him. I suggested he call his sisters but both of them had plans. So he went hiking in the country. I called him around 7 (I really did have to work late) and told him I just had come out of work and I had a flat tire. In reality, I was about five minutes from his house. He totally believed me and said he would be there as fast as he could. So, I immediately told him where I was so he wouldn't hike back. We met and watched the sun set that night!

Last night, Jason had a baseball game in Bland. I decided about 6 that I would head to his house and attempt to mow his lawn. I mowed and started cleaning out his garage. When he called me from the school after they had gotten back, he asked if I wanted him to come to my house for a while. I said sure, and bring the shrimp from your house too please. So, therefore he had to stop by his house. In the meantime, it had gotten dark and I was using his headlamp to be able to see outside. So, I hid behind a tree and hung the flashing headlamp in the tree. As Jason is coming up the driveway, he exclaims, "dang, Kevin (his brother) is outside working with a flashing light!" I cracked up when he said that.

Life is so fun! I'm just waiting for the joke to be on me next time. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha That's funny Jill!

And it seems so!