Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cleaning Again

Jill and I dodged rain showers yesterday and cleaned out my garage. We removed enough stuff to allow me to almost put both of my vehicles inside. I think with a little more work I'll be able to do it. Jill is the master at rearranging and compacting. Today we painted my laundry room floor. We squeazed out just enough paint to finish. I really didn't want to buy a gallon just for a couple square ft. The house is going to look sharp after we get finished. I asked Jill, "What will we do after we get the house projects finished." She said, "The yard needs some work too." Go figure. A bachelor with a less than spic and span house and an unbeautified lawn. Women add beauty to the world in more ways than one for sure. I can't type any more. My blistered fingers (not really) are started to become irritated. Later. Don't forget to tell someone you love them.
Oh yeah, my little sis came over for a sleepover last night. We had a good time. Her and Jill rooted me out of my bed. I had to sleep in the basement. Fortunately, we just have finished painting and furnishing one downstairs bedroom. I didn't lose a bit of sleep. I may even sleep down there more often. It is much cooler in the basement during the summer months.

0 comments: