Thursday, April 3, 2008

Running

I have learned this week that it is terrible to run with old running shoes. My feet hurt last night as I attempted to run. So, I'm ordering some new shoes today. Asics are my preferred brand of choice. I believe I will order two pair, one for the trail and one for pavement/indoors. Jason also ordered a pair of running shoes today. I found a pair of Asic Gel Nimbus discounted. He needs shoes worse that I do so I'm excited that he's finally getting a new pair!

In other news, Jason and I painted again this past week. We have been working on a bedroom in his basement that needed repainting. We have the floor and walls painted. We are currently working on the trim and the door. In other remodeling new, the bathroom in the basement stopped up and has been unuseable since the weekend. As of yesterday, it is functioning again. Jason had plumbers come and unclog the drain and replumb. He also had them fix the leak in the laundry room. We are both thrilled there that won't be a puddle of water in the floor every time clothes finishing washing.

2 comments:

Jilian said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Thanks for telling me about it!

Unknown said...

Welcome to Blogging, check mine out :)!